- leave sb deep impression；
- be impressed with；
- leave a profound impression to sb
- 1. The film is technically impressive, but lacks real excitement.
- 这部电影的技术给人留下深刻的印象, 但是情节不够刺激.
- 2. We're glad if our music makes a strong impression, even if it's a negative one.
- 3. There are two among their recent introductions that have greatly impressed me.
- 4. The great concourse of people seemed to have been similarly impressed.
- 5. General Lewis Mackenzie has impressed everyone with his authority and personal courage.