- short board；
- 1. When they come up short, we must seek meaningful changes and develop alternative mechanisms.
- 当他们的发展遇到短板的时候, 我们必须寻求有意义的改革及替代机制.
- 2. Neglected to cultivate the domestic market and brand building has become a tool for enterprises, short - board.
- 3. It is clear that Baidu hope he's and joined to make up for its technical shortcomings.
- 4. By individualized Personalized Courses you can overcome weaknesses and experience the beauty of the language.
- 5. Cask theory tells people, of cask short board the capacity that decided a bucket.
- 木桶理论告诉人们, 木桶的短板决定了桶的容量.