- 1. The economic gloom of the early 1980s was relieved by fanciful architecture.
- 3. Columns are usually intended in architecture to add grandeur and status.
- 4. These two buildings typify the rich extremes of Irish architecture.
1. an architectural product or work
2. the discipline dealing with the principles of design and construction and ornamentation of fine buildings;
- "architecture and eloquence are mixed arts whose end is sometimes beauty and sometimes use"
3. the profession of designing buildings and environments with consideration for their esthetic effect
4. (computer science) the structure and organization of a computer's hardware or system software;
- "the architecture of a computer's system software"
- synonym： computer architecture