1. a small cosmetics case with a mirror; to be carried in a woman's purse
- synonym： powder compact
2. a signed written agreement between two or more parties (nations) to perform some action
3. a small and economical car
- synonym： compact car
1. have the property of being packable or compactable or of compacting easily;
- "This powder compacts easily"
- "Such odd-shaped items do not pack well"
- synonym： pack
2. compress into a wad;
3. make more compact by or as if by pressing;
4. squeeze or press together;
1. closely and firmly united or packed together;
- "compact soil"
- "compact clusters of flowers"
- antonym： loose
2. closely crowded together;
3. heavy and compact in form or stature;
4. briefly giving the gist of something;
- COMmittee to Preserve American Color Television
- Commercial Product Acquisition Team
- Consolidation Of Military Personnel Activities
- Computator Planning and Control Technique
- combined passive active detection (radar)
- computer oriented modular planning and control technique
- computer planning and control technique
- computer predicting and automatic course tracking
- cost minimized phased array circuit