- 复数： competitions
- 1. Malvolio becomes, in default of competition, the play's moral centre.
- 4. The movie industry had chosen to ignore the encroaching competition of television.
- 5. That would make the competition between rival suppliers even deadlier.
1. a business relation in which two parties compete to gain customers;
- "business competition can be fiendish at times"
2. an occasion on which a winner is selected from among two or more contestants
- synonym： contest
3. the act of competing as for profit or a prize;
4. the contestant you hope to defeat;
体育| 动物学| 医学| 心理学| 数学| 昆虫学| 法律| 生态学| 生物学