- 1. Friendship means understanding, not agreement. It means forgiveness, not forgetting.It means the memories last, even if contact is lost.
- 3. He made contact with someone with an idea for reconditioning laser copiers.
1. close interaction;
- "they kept in daily contact"
- "they claimed that they had been in contact with extraterrestrial beings"
2. the state or condition of touching or of being in immediate proximity;
- "litmus paper turns red on contact with an acid"
3. the act of touching physically;
- "her fingers came in contact with the light switch"
4. the physical coming together of two or more things;
5. a person who is in a position to give you special assistance;
- "he used his business contacts to get an introduction to the governor"
- synonym： middleman
6. a channel for communication between groups;
7. (electronics) a junction where things (as two electrical conductors) touch or are in physical contact;
- "they forget to solder the contacts"
- synonym： tangency
8. a communicative interaction;
- "the pilot made contact with the base"
- "he got in touch with his colleagues"
- synonym： touch
9. a thin curved glass or plastic lens designed to fit over the cornea in order to correct vision or to deliver medication
- synonym： contact lens
1. be in or establish communication with;
2. be in direct physical contact with; make contact;
- 2. 接点
- 3. 目力观察