- 复数： courses
1. education imparted in a series of lessons or class meetings;
2. a connected series of events or actions or developments;
- "the government took a firm course"
- "historians can only point out those lines for which evidence is available"
- synonym： line
3. facility consisting of a circumscribed area of land or water laid out for a sport;
- "the course had only nine holes"
- "the course was less than a mile"
4. a mode of action;
- "if you persist in that course you will surely fail"
- "once a nation is embarked on a course of action it becomes extremely difficult for any retraction to take place"
- synonym： course of action
5. a line or route along which something travels or moves;
6. general line of orientation;
- "the river takes a southern course"
- "the northeastern trend of the coast"
- synonym： trend
7. part of a meal served at one time;
- "she prepared a three course meal"
8. (construction) a layer of masonry;
- "a course of bricks"
- synonym： row
1. move swiftly through or over;
- "ships coursing the Atlantic"
2. move along, of liquids;
3. hunt with hounds;
- "He often courses hares"
1. as might be expected;
- 2. 滑道
- 3. 水道