1. an ocean trip taken for pleasure
- synonym： sail
1. drive around aimlessly but ostentatiously and at leisure;
- "She cruised the neighborhood in her new convertible"
2. travel at a moderate speed;
- "Please keep your seat belt fastened while the plane is reaching cruising altitude"
3. look for a sexual partner in a public place;
- "The men were cruising the park"
4. sail or travel about for pleasure, relaxation, or sightseeing;
- "We were cruising in the Caribbean"
- 2. 航空器为执行一定的任务而选定的适宜于长时间或远距离的一种飞行状态。
- cruise control