The care of older people is being placed firmly within the domain of the family.
Physics used to be very much a male domain.
The Spice Islands were within the Spanish domains.
1. a particular environment or walk of life;
2. territory over which rule or control is exercised;
3. the set of values of the independent variable for which a function is defined
4. people in general; especially a distinctive group of people with some shared interest;
- "the Western world"
- synonym： world
5. a knowledge domain that you are interested in or are communicating about;
- 2. 区域，域，模块，结构域指大分子内部相对独立并与该分子功能特性相关的结构单位
- distributed operating multi-access interactive network
- 1. The care of older people is being placed firmly within the domain of the family. 更多牛津
- 2. The information has been placed in the public domain.