- 复数： evictions
- 4. She has received an eviction order from the council for non-payment of rent.
- 5. The remaining "New Age" travellers left Kerry just 30 minutes before the deadline set for their eviction.
1. action by a landlord that compels a tenant to leave the premises (as by rendering the premises unfit for occupancy); no physical expulsion or legal process is involved
- synonym： constructive eviction
2. the expulsion of someone (such as a tenant) from the possession of land by process of law