- 2. They have a vested interest in keeping the club as exclusive as possible.
1. a news report that is reported first by one news organization;
- "he got a scoop on the bribery of city officials"
- synonym： scoop
1. not divided or shared with others;
- "they have exclusive use of the machine"
- "sole rights of publication"
- synonym： sole(a)
2. excluding much or all; especially all but a particular group or minority;
- "exclusive clubs"
- "an exclusive restaurants and shops"
- antonym： inclusive
3. not divided among or brought to bear on more than one object or objective;
- 2. 独特的