- 1. The French military is preparing to evacuate women and children of expatriate families.
- 2. The writer, an expatriate living in Singapore, has studied and worked in the US.
- 作者曾在美国读书和工作, 目前旅居新加坡.
- 3. Job involvement has mediator effect between expatriate adjustment and job satisfaction.
- 4. Personality traits; Career management; Expatriate compensation management; Job satisfaction; Expatriate willingness.
- 人格特质; 生涯管理; 驻外报偿管理; 工作满足; 派外意愿.
- 5. This paper develops a practical approach for the selection of expatriate managers.
1. voluntarily absent from home or country
- synonym： exile
1. expel from a country;
2. move away from one's native country and adopt a new residence abroad