- 1. The most pleasurable experience of the evening was the wonderful fireworks display.
- 2. Few would argue that this team has experience and proven ability.
- 4. The comparison of her life to a sea voyage simplifies her experience.
- 5. Ninety-nine per cent of primary pupils now have hands-on experience of computers.
1. the accumulation of knowledge or skill that results from direct participation in events or activities;
- "a man of experience"
- "experience is the best teacher"
- antonym： inexperience
2. the content of direct observation or participation in an event;
- "he had a religious experience"
- "he recalled the experience vividly"
3. an event as apprehended;
- "a surprising experience"
- "that painful experience certainly got our attention"