- 复数： facilities
- 1. The child-care centre is a useful facility for working parents.
- 3. With this increase in the facility of reading, the reading public grew.
来自英汉非文学 - 历史
- 4. The problem lies in getting patients to a medical facility as soon as possible.
1. a building or place that provides a particular service or is used for a particular industry;
- "the assembly plant is an enormous facility"
- synonym： installation
2. skillful performance or ability without difficulty;
3. a natural effortlessness;
- "they conversed with great facility"
- "a happy readiness of conversation"--Jane Austen
- synonym： readiness
4. services and space and equipment provided for a particular purpose;
- "catering facilities"
- "toilet facilities"
5. a service that an organization or a piece of equipment offers you;
- "a cell phone with internet facility"