设备 容易 能力 灵巧
Your camcorder should have these basic features: autofocus, playback facility, zoom lens.
Every facility was laid on to ease their homecoming.
This facility is open to both new and existing borrowers.
Deliberate misuse of the complaints facility is not permitted.
Even worse, the facility has a leaky roof.
They have offered a three-year lease for the facility.
We'll provide him with every facility.
The machine is servicing facilities.
He has a facility for designing beautiful clothes for women.
Facilities are buildings, pieces of equipment, or services that are provided for a particular purpose.
What recreational facilities are now available?...
The problem lies in getting patients to a medical facility as soon as possible.
A facility is something such as an additional service provided by an organization or an extra feature on a machine which is useful but not essential.
It is very useful to have an overdraft facility...
One of the new models has the facility to reproduce speech as well as text.
If you have a facility for something, for example learning a language, you find it easy to do.
He and Marcia shared a facility for languages...
Smell is a very basic sense but humans have lost much of the facility to use it properly.
The machine is only servicing facilities.
1. a building or place that provides a particular service or is used for a particular industry;
- " "the assembly plant is an enormous facility" "
2. skillful performance or ability without difficulty;
- " "his quick adeptness was a product of good design" "
- " "he was famous for his facility as an archer" "
3. a natural effortlessness;
- " "they conversed with great facility" "
- " "a happy readiness of conversation"--Jane Austen "
4. services and space and equipment provided for a particular purpose;
- " "catering facilities" "
- " "toilet facilities" "
5. a service that an organization or a piece of equipment offers you;
- " "a cell phone with internet facility" "
early 16th cent. (denoting the means or unimpeded opportunity for doing something): from French facilité or Latin facilitas, from facilis 'easy' (see facile)