- 1. Choose a soft, medium or firm mattress to suit their individual needs.
- 3. "But Peter, it's not that simple," Goldstone countered in a firm voice.
- 4. Why should a successful company allow another firm to pick its brains?
1. members of a business organization that owns or operates one or more establishments;
1. become taut or tauter;
- "Yur muscles will firm when you exercise regularly"
- "the rope tautened"
- synonym： tauten
2. make taut or tauter;
- "tauten a rope"
- synonym： tauten
1. marked by firm determination or resolution; not shakable;
2. not soft or yielding to pressure;
- "a firm mattress"
- "the snow was firm underfoot"
- "solid ground"
- synonym： solid
3. strong and sure;
- "a firm grasp"
- "gave a strong pull on the rope"
- synonym： strong
4. not subject to revision or change;
- "a firm contract"
- "a firm offer"
5. (of especially a person's physical features) not shaking or trembling;
- "his voice was firm and confident"
- "a firm step"
6. not liable to fluctuate or especially to fall;
7. securely established;
- "an established reputation"
- "holds a firm position as the country's leading poet"
- synonym： established
8. marked by the tone and resiliency of healthy tissue;
- "firm muscles"
9. pleasingly firm and fresh and making a crunching noise when chewed;
10. securely fixed in place;
11. unwavering in devotion to friend or vow or cause;
1. with resolute determination;
- 2. 公司
- Field Inspection Reference Manual
- Fleet Intensified Repairable Management
- Flood Insurance Rate Map
- Fair Immigration Reform Movement
- Field Information Reference Manual
- Film Industry Reform Movement
- Financial Information for Resources Management
- Fire Support Interim Reassembly Module
- Fleet Introduction of Replacement Model
- Floating Integrated Rail Mount