- 4. Atoms within the fluid interact with the minerals that form the grains.
1. a substance that is fluid at room temperature and pressure
2. a continuous amorphous substance that tends to flow and to conform to the outline of its container: a liquid or a gas
1. subject to change; variable;
- "a fluid situation fraught with uncertainty"
- "everything was unstable following the coup"
- synonym： unstable
2. characteristic of a fluid; capable of flowing and easily changing shape
- synonym： runny
3. smooth and unconstrained in movement;
4. in cash or easily convertible to cash;
- "liquid (or fluid) assets"
- synonym： liquid
5. affording change (especially in social status);
- "Britain is not a truly fluid society"
- "upwardly mobile"
- synonym： mobile
力学| 医学| 土木工程| 水利| 物理学| 电力| 航天| 药学