- 1. The centre aims to help disadvantaged areas of Europe, mainly by fostering new businesses.
- 2. She has since gone on to find happiness by fostering more than 100 children.
- 3. Fostering is a full-time job and you should carefully consider how it will fit into your career.
- 5. Economic conditions fostering speculation in land have driven land values to a lofty level.
1. encouragement; aiding the development of something
- synonym： fosterage
2. raising someone to be an accepted member of the community;