1. a substance that can be consumed to produce energy;
- "more fuel is needed during the winter months"
- "they developed alternative fuels for aircraft"
1. provide with a combustible substance that provides emergy;
- "fuel aircraft, ships, and cars"
2. provide with fuel;
- "Oil fires the furnace"
- synonym： fire
3. take in fuel, as of a ship;
- "The tanker fueled in Bahrain"
- "fuel the debate on creationism"
- Faith Used in Everyday Life (student ministry)
- First United Ethanol LLC (Camilla, GA)
- Fuel-Users Emergency Line