- 1. For the more adventurous tourists, there are trips into the mountains with a local guide.
- 2. A delightful guide was my guardian angel for the first week of the tour.
1. someone employed to conduct others
- synonym： usher
2. someone who shows the way by leading or advising
3. something that offers basic information or instruction
- synonym： guidebook
4. a model or standard for making comparisons
5. someone who can find paths through unexplored territory
1. direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
2. take somebody somewhere;
3. be a guiding force, as with directions or advice;
- "The teacher steered the gifted students towards the more challenging courses"
- synonym： steer
4. use as a guide;
- "They had the lights to guide on"
- synonym： guide on
5. guide or pass over something;
- guidance for users of integrated data equipment