杂种; 杂交生成的生物体; 混合物; 混合词
词霸桌面版，释义更精准，查词快3倍！ 专属福利 点击下载>>
A mule is a hybrid of a male donkey and a female horse.
Reviewing courts were among the most active proponents of hybrid rulemaking procedures.
Indeed, experience with the legislatively imposed hybrid procedures has not been encouraging.
I'll start if you want. Hybrid transit buses.
I hope other car companies promote hybrid like this.
The malicious code is a hybrid virus and worm.
A mule is the hybrid from a donkey and a horse.
N-COUNT （动物或植物的）杂（交）种，混（合）种 A hybrid is an animal or plant that has been bred from two different species of animal or plant.
ADJ n TECHNICAL 术语
All these brightly coloured hybrids are so lovely in the garden.
...a hybrid between watermint and spearmint.
N-COUNT （尤指两种不同物质的）混合物，合成物 You can use hybrid to refer to anything that is a mixture of other things, especially two other things.
...a hybrid of solid and liquid fuel.
混合动力车；油电混合车 A hybrid or a hybrid car is a car that has both an electric motor and an ordinary car engine. It uses the ordinary engine when it needs extra power.
Hybrids, unlike pure electric cars, never need to be plugged in.
Hybrid cars can go almost 600 miles between refueling.
1. a word that is composed of parts from different languages (e.g., `monolingual' has a Greek prefix and a Latin root)
2. a composite of mixed origin;
- " "the vice-presidency is a hybrid of administrative and legislative offices" "
3. an organism that is the offspring of genetically dissimilar parents or stock; especially offspring produced by breeding plants or animals of different varieties or breeds or species;
- " "a mule is a cross between a horse and a donkey" "
1. produced by crossbreeding
- 2.又称 :杂种(cross-breed)
early 17th cent. (as a noun): from Latin hybrida 'offspring of a tame sow and wild boar, child of a freeman and slave, etc.'