- 1. The intellect is not the most important thing in life.
- 2. She had the combined talents of toughness, intellect, experience and unsullied reputation.
- 3. Do the emotions develop in parallel with the intellect?
- 4. I had finally met my match in power and intellect.
- 5. His intellect and mental agility have never been in doubt.
1. knowledge and intellectual ability;
- "he reads to improve his mind"
- "he has a keen intellect"
2. the capacity for rational thought or inference or discrimination;
- "we are told that man is endowed with reason and capable of distinguishing good from evil"
3. a person who uses the mind creatively