- 复数： items
1. a distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list;
- "he noticed an item in the New York Times"
- "she had several items on her shopping list"
- "the main point on the agenda was taken up first"
- synonym： point
2. a whole individual unit; especially when included in a list or collection;
- "they reduced the price on many items"
3. a small part that can be considered separately from the whole;
4. an isolated fact that is considered separately from the whole;
5. an individual instance of a type of symbol;
- "the word`error' contains three tokens of `r'"
- synonym： token
1. (used when listing or enumerating items) also;
- "a length of chain, item a hook"-Philip Guedalla
- illustrated tools and equipment manual