1. fastener consisting of a metal ring for lining a small hole to permit the attachment of cords or lines
2. anything with a round or oval shape (formed by a curve that is closed and does not intersect itself)
3. (computer science) a single execution of a set of instructions that are to be repeated;
- "the solution took hundreds of iterations"
- synonym： iteration
4. an inner circle of advisors (especially under President Reagan);
- "he's no longer in the loop"
5. the basic pattern of the human fingerprint
6. a computer program that performs a series of instructions repeatedly until some specified condition is satisfied
7. the topology of a network whose components are connected in a loop
- synonym： loop topology
8. an intrauterine device in the shape of a loop
9. a complete electrical circuit around which current flows or a signal circulates
- synonym： closed circuit
10. a flight maneuver; aircraft flies a complete circle in the vertical plane
- synonym： loop-the-loop
1. move in loops;
- "The bicycle looped around the tree"
2. make a loop in;
- "loop a rope"
- synonym： intertwine
3. fly loops, perform a loop;
- "the stunt pilot looped his plane"
4. wind around something in coils or loops
5. fasten or join with a loop;
- "He looped the watch through his belt"
体育| 冶金学| 动物学| 化工| 医学| 数学| 法律| 物理学| 生物学| 电力| 电子学| 电工| 药学| 铁道
- Leaders of Oak Park (Kansas City, MO)
- Louisiana Offshore Oil Port, Inc.
- Low-cost Optimised Optical Passive components
- Law of One Price (finance, economics)
- Lifeline of Ohio Organ Procurement Agency (Columbus, OH)
- Logic Of Object Oriented Programming
- Long-Range Open Ocean Patrol
- Loop on Count
- Loss Of Offsite Power
- Louisiana Offshore Oil Platform