- 2. The organiser will not be responsible for any loss of personal belongings.
- 3. Please complete the below and return it to the Organiser by FAX.
- 5. A planner and organiser with the ability to deliver against challenging timescales.
1. someone who enlists workers to join a union
2. a person who brings order and organization to an enterprise
3. a lightweight consumer electronic device that looks like a hand-held computer but instead performs specific tasks; can serve as a diary or a personal database or a telephone or an alarm clock etc.