- 1. A spokesman insisted the two events were "in no way related"
- 2. There is no provision for funding performance-related pay rises.
- 3. They said the allegations related to an isolated case of cheating.
- 4. You might be having an occupationally related skin problem.
- 5. Teachers will fight Ministers' plans to introduce performance-related pay in schools.
1. being connected or associated;
- "painting and the related arts"
- "school-related activities"
- "related to micelle formation is the...ability of detergent actives to congregate at oil-water interfaces"
2. connected by kinship, common origin, or marriage
3. similar or related in quality or character;
- "a feeling akin to terror"
- "kindred souls"
- "the amateur is closely related to the collector"
4. having close kinship and appropriateness;
- "he asks questions that are germane and central to the issue"