词霸桌面版，释义更精准，查词快3倍！ 专属福利 点击下载>>
A spokesman insisted the two events were "in no way related"
There is no provision for funding performance-related pay rises.
They said the allegations related to an isolated case of cheating.
DVD with graphics and music videos related to Disconnected.
Manages related technology transfer, patents, and contracts.
D. in nutrition, dietetics or a related field.
ADJ 相关的;有联系的 If two or more things are related, there is a connection between them.
The philosophical problems of chance and of free will are closely related.
...equipment and accessories for diving and related activities.
ADJ 有亲属关系的;属同一家族的 People who are related belong to the same family.
...people in countries like Bangladesh who have been able to show they are related to a spouse or parent living in Britain.
(动物)有亲缘关系的;(语言)同源的 If you say that different types of animal or different languages are related, you mean that they have developed from the same type of animal or language.
Sanskrit is related very closely to Latin, Greek, and the Germanic and Celtic languages.
...closely related species.
They are related by marriage.
He claims to be distantly related to the British royal family.
A family tree is a diagram with branches,showing how the members of a family are descended and related.
All the bees in the colony are genetically related.
The related publications are far too numerous to list individually.
We spent days going through all related reference material.
The two ideas are very closely related.
The occurrence of the disease is apparently related to standards of hygiene.
The unemployment figures are not necessarily related to the rise in prices.
1. being connected or associated;
- " "painting and the related arts" "
- " "school-related activities" "
- " "related to micelle formation is the...ability of detergent actives to congregate at oil-water interfaces" "
2. connected by kinship, common origin, or marriage
3. similar or related in quality or character;
- " "a feeling akin to terror" "
- " "kindred souls" "
- " "the amateur is closely related to the collector" "
4. having close kinship and appropriateness;
- " "he asks questions that are germane and central to the issue" "