- 1. His statement was seen as an allusion to the recent drug-related killings.
- 2. an earnings-related pension scheme
- 3. John related in his own inimitable way the story of his trip to Tibet.
- 4. Much of the crime in this area is related to drug abuse.
- 5. All the bees in the colony are genetically related.
1. being connected or associated;
- "painting and the related arts"
- "school-related activities"
- "related to micelle formation is the...ability of detergent actives to congregate at oil-water interfaces"
2. connected by kinship, common origin, or marriage
3. similar or related in quality or character;
- "a feeling akin to terror"
- "kindred souls"
- "the amateur is closely related to the collector"
4. having close kinship and appropriateness;
- "he asks questions that are germane and central to the issue"