- 2. A flying doctor service operates in remote regions.
- 3. They live in a remote area, inaccessible except by car.
- 4. It works by remote control .
- 5. tribes living in remote areas of the Amazonian rainforest
1. a device that can be used to control a machine or apparatus from a distance;
- "he lost the remote for his TV"
- synonym： remote control
1. far distant in space;
2. very unlikely;
- "an outside chance"
- "a remote possibility"
- "a remote contingency"
- synonym： outside
3. far distant in time;
4. inaccessible and sparsely populated
5. far apart in nature;
- "considerations entirely removed (or remote) from politics"
- synonym： removed(p)