- 4. Data recorders also pin-point mechanical faults rapidly, reducing repair times.
1. the act of putting something in working order again
2. a formal way of referring to the condition of something;
- "the building was in good repair"
3. a frequently visited place
1. restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken;
2. make amends for; pay compensation for;
3. move, travel, or proceed toward some place;
- "He repaired to his cabin in the woods"
- synonym： resort
4. set straight or right;
5. give new life or energy to;
体育| 医学| 法律| 航天| 航空| 药学
- 2. 检修
- 3. 修正