- 1. At Miss Garbo's request there was a crema-tion after a private ceremony.
- 2. The President is also expected to request a rescheduling of loan repayments.
1. a formal message requesting something that is submitted to an authority
2. the verbal act of requesting
- synonym： asking
1. express the need or desire for; ask for;
2. ask (a person) to do something;
- "She asked him to be here at noon"
- "I requested that she type the entire manuscript"
3. inquire for (information);
- "I requested information from the secretary"
- Recruit Quota System
- Reliability and Quality of European Software