- 复数： resolutions
- 2. The Estonian parliament has passed a resolution declaring the republic fully independent.
- 3. Today's Security Council resolution will be a significant success for American diplomacy.
- 5. The resolution stopped short of an outright declaration of independence.
1. a formal expression by a meeting; agreed to by a vote
2. the ability of a microscope or telescope to measure the angular separation of images that are close together
- synonym： resolving power
3. the trait of being resolute; firmness of purpose;
4. finding a solution to a problem
- synonym： solving
5. something settled or resolved; the outcome of decision making;
6. analysis into clear-cut components
- synonym： resolving
7. (computer science) the number of pixels per square inch on a computer-generated display; the greater the resolution, the better the picture
8. the subsidence of swelling or others signs of inflammation (especially in a lung)
9. (music) a dissonant chord is followed by a consonant chord
- antonym： preparation
10. a statement that solves a problem or explains how to solve the problem;
11. a decision to do something or to behave in a certain manner;
- "he always wrote down his New Year's resolutions"
农学| 化学| 化工| 医学| 数学| 机械| 法律| 物理学| 电力| 电子学| 电工| 石油| 航天