- 4. Diplomatic efforts to reach a settlement resume today after a two-week hiatus.
- 5. Officials from the two countries will meet again soon to resume negotiations.
1. short descriptive summary (of events)
2. a summary of your academic and work history
1. take up or begin anew;
- "We resumed the negotiations"
- synonym： restart
2. return to a previous location or condition;
- "The painting resumed its old condition when we restored it"
- synonym： take up
3. assume anew;
- "resume a title"
- "resume an office"
- "resume one's duties"
4. give a summary (of);