- 1. I will return, find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
- 3. Return the enclosed Donation Form today in the prepaid envelope provided.
- 5. They called for the return of internment without trial for terrorists.
1. document giving the tax collector information about the taxpayer's tax liability;
2. a coming to or returning home;
- "on his return from Australia we gave him a welcoming party"
- synonym： homecoming
3. the occurrence of a change in direction back in the opposite direction
- synonym： coming back
4. getting something back again;
5. the act of returning to a prior location;
- "they set out on their return to the base camp"
6. the income arising from land or other property;
7. happening again (especially at regular intervals);
- "the return of spring"
- synonym： recurrence
8. a quick reply to a question or remark (especially a witty or critical one);
9. the key on electric typewriters or computer keyboards that causes a carriage return and a line feed
- synonym： return key
10. a reciprocal group action;
11. a tennis stroke that returns the ball to the other player;
- "he won the point on a cross-court return"
12. (American football) the act of running back the ball after a kickoff or punt or interception or fumble
13. the act of someone appearing again;
- "his reappearance as Hamlet has been long awaited"
- synonym： reappearance
1. come back to place where one has been before, or return to a previous activity
2. give back;
- "render money"
- synonym： render
3. go back to a previous state;
4. go back to something earlier;
5. bring back to the point of departure
6. return in kind;
- "return a compliment"
- "return her love"
7. make a return;
- "return a kickback"
8. answer back
9. be restored;
- "Her old vigor returned"
- synonym： come back
10. pay back;
11. pass down;
12. elect again
- synonym： reelect
13. be inherited by;
14. return to a previous position; in mathematics;
- "The point returned to the interior of the figure"
15. give or supply;
16. submit (a report, etc.) to someone in authority;
- "submit a bill to a legislative body"
不及物动词 vi. 1.回，返回，归[(+to/from)] She did not return home till eleven o'clock. 她十一点钟才回家。 2.重新发生；回复，恢复[(+to)] The situation has returned to normal in the capital. 首都的局势已恢复正常。 3.归还，退回[(+to)] 4.回答；反驳 及物动词 vt. 1.还，归还；送回[(+to)][O1] Have you returned the novel to the library? 那本小说你还给图书馆了吗？ 2.回答，回报；报答 We decided to return bl本内容来源于 查看更多内容>>