CET6 / CET4 / TOEFL / IELTS
唯一地; 仅仅; 独一无二地; 纯粹
词霸桌面版，释义更精准，查词快3倍！ 专属福利 点击下载>>
Remember, happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what you have; it depends solely upon what you think.--Dale Carnegie
However, the rationale for such in-itiatives is not, of course, solely economic.
The convictions rest solely on disputed witness and confessional statements.
Or is it ruled by solely the Christian faith?
Humans can't be solely one or the other.
Funding of the GM Foundation comes solely from GM.
ADV 只;仅仅;完全 If something involves solely one thing, it involves only this thing and no others.
ADV with v
Too often we make decisions based solely upon what we see in the magazines...
This program is a production of NPR, which is solely responsible for its content.
It is rare for the responsibility for causing conflict to rest solely on one side.
Success should not be measured solely by educational achievement.
That is,of course,not to say that the blame rests solely on the student.
1. without any others being included or involved;
- " "was entirely to blame" "
- " "a school devoted entirely to the needs of problem children" "
- " "he works for Mr. Smith exclusively" "
- " "did it solely for money" "
- " "the burden of proof rests on the prosecution alone" "
- " "a privilege granted only to him" "