- 1. Signs across the entrances warn all visitors to stub out their cigarettes.
1. a short piece remaining on a trunk or stem where a branch is lost
2. a small piece;
- "a nub of coal"
- "a stub of a pencil"
- synonym： nub
3. a torn part of a ticket returned to the holder as a receipt
- synonym： ticket stub
4. the part of a check that is retained as a record
5. the small unused part of something (especially the end of a cigarette that is left after smoking)
- synonym： butt
1. strike against an object;
土木工程| 电子学| 金融
- 2.stub-end siding