- 1. Those who suffer from narcissism become self-absorbed or chronic show-offs.
1. undergo or be subjected to;
2. undergo (as of injuries and illnesses);
3. endure (emotional pain);
- "Every time her husband gets drunk, she suffers"
4. put up with something or somebody unpleasant;
5. get worse;
- "His grades suffered"
6. feel pain or be in pain
7. feel physical pain;
8. undergo or suffer;
- "meet a violent death"
- "suffer a terrible fate"
- synonym： meet
9. feel unwell or uncomfortable;
- "She is suffering from the hot weather"
10. be given to;
- "She suffers from a tendency to talk too much"
11. be set at a disadvantage;
- "This author really suffers in translation"
- synonym： lose