- 复数： summits
- 3. Military bandsmen played music from each country represented at the summit.
- 4. The summit was crowned by the signing of the historic START treaty.
1. the highest level or degree attainable;
- "his landscapes were deemed the acme of beauty"
- "the artist's gifts are at their acme"
- "at the height of her career"
- "the peak of perfection"
- "summer was at its peak"
- "...catapulted Einstein to the pinnacle of fame"
- "the summit of his ambition"
- "so many highest superlatives achieved by man"
- "at the top of his profession"
2. the top point of a mountain or hill;
3. a meeting of heads of governments
- synonym： summit meeting
1. reach the summit of a mountain;
- "Many mountaineers go up Mt. Everest but not all summit"