- 2. Retooling, or recasting new toy moulds, is a slow and expensive process.
- 3. Toy manufacturers began promoting some of their products on television.
1. an artifact designed to be played with
- synonym： plaything
2. a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier);
- "a toy stove"
3. copy that reproduces something in greatly reduced size
- synonym： miniature
4. any of several breeds of very small dogs kept purely as pets
- synonym： toy dog
1. behave carelessly or indifferently;
2. manipulate manually or in one's mind or imagination;
3. engage in an activity as if it were a game rather than take it seriously;
- "They played games on their opponents"
- "play the stockmarket"
- "play with her feelings"
- "toy with an idea"
- synonym： play