- 4. When entering a trail or starting a descent, yield to other skiers.
1. a track or mark left by something that has passed;
- "there as a trail of blood"
- "a tear left its trail on her cheek"
2. a path or track roughly blazed through wild or hilly country
3. evidence pointing to a possible solution;
1. to lag or linger behind;
2. go after with the intent to catch;
3. move, proceed, or walk draggingly pr slowly;
- "John trailed behind behis class mates"
- "The Mercedes trailed behind the horse cart"
- synonym： shack
4. hang down so as to drag along the ground;
- "The bride's veiled trailed along the ground"
5. drag loosely along a surface; allow to sweep the ground;
- "The toddler was trailing his pants"
- "She trained her long scarf behind her"
- synonym： train
- 2. 跟进
- 3. 雪道
- 4. 拖
- 5. 比分落后