- 1. Without doubt this was the most important relationship I developed at college.
- 2. Cardinal Meschia was without doubt a singular character.
- 3. It was without a shadow of a doubt the best we've played.
- 4. The refugees, without a doubt, are the most vulnerable.
- 5. Without doubt , the national bourgeoisie tends to vacillate , but we should , nevertheless, make use of its positive side, uniting with it as well as struggling against it.
- 民族资产阶级 当然 是动摇的, 但是要利用它的积极的一面, 要有团结有斗争.
1. used to reinforces an assertion;
- "it's expensive all right"
- "to be sure, he is no Einstein"
3. with certainty;
- "it's undoubtedly very beautiful"