Jackson remained calm and always master of his passions.
Jackson had been a major power-broker in the 1988 Presidential elections.
Jackson said her boss became increasingly depressed and reverted to smoking heavily.
"Do these kids know how lucky they are?" Jackson asked rhetorically.
Jackson doesn't want to damage his reputation as a political personality.
Jesse Jackson was instrumental in the release of some of the hostages.
"There!" Jackson exclaimed delightedly.
Jackson gave a low whistle.
Jackson nodded a salutation.
Jackson is a common English name.
Jackson has abandoned his old car.
The farm has been rented to Mr. Jackson.
William Johnson, alias James Jackson.
威廉.约翰逊, 又名詹姆斯. 杰克逊.
Over the years he sparred with his friend Jesse Jackson over political tactics.
He looked across at Jackson, doodling on his notebook.
And then, at a press conference in Chicago in 1988, Jesse Jackson declared that African American was the term to embrace.
There are good reasons it causes such anxiety," says Lisa Sohmer, director of college counseling at the Garden School in Jackson Heights, N.Y.
Richard Jackson and Neil Howe of America's CSIS, in a thoughtful book called The Graying of the Great Powers, argue that, among other things, the ageing of the developed countries will have a number of serious security implications.
Bernard Jackson is a free man today, but he has many bitter memories.
At Jackson's trial, although two witnesses testified that Jackson was with them in another location at the times of the crimes, he was convicted anyway
The jury believed the testimony of the two victims, who positively identified Jackson as the man who has attacked them.
The court eventually freed Jackson after the police found the man who had really committed the crimes
As a result, Jackson has lost five years of his life.
Question 33: What do we learn about Bernard Jackson
Jackson spent five years in prison after a jury wrongly convicted him of raping two women.
Jackson was similar in appearance to the guilty man
And then, at a press conference in Chicago in 1988, Jesse Jackson declared that " African American " was the term to embrace.
2015年12月六级真题（第一套）阅读 Section C
Beauticians, bartenders, piano players and people with purple hats, Welty's people come from afternoons spent visiting with old friends, from walks through the streets of her native Jackson, miss.
2016年高考英语全国卷3 阅读理解 阅读B 原文
Jackson is not in his office at the moment.
2015年高考英语北京卷 单项填空 原文收起真题例句
1. English film actress who later became a member of Parliament (born in 1936)
2. United States singer who began singing with his four brothers and later became a highly successful star during the 1980s (born in 1958)
3. United States singer who did much to popularize gospel music (1911-1972)
4. United States civil rights leader who led a national anti-discrimination campaign and ran for presidential nomination (born in 1941)
5. United States writer of romantic novels about the unjust treatment of Native Americans (1830-1885)
6. general in the Confederate Army during the Civil War whose troops at the first Battle of Bull Run stood like a stone wall (1824-1863)
7. 7th president of the US; successfully defended New Orleans from the British in 1815; expanded the power of the presidency (1767-1845)
8. a town in western Wyoming
9. a town in western Tennessee
10. capital of the state of Mississippi on the Pearl river
11. a town in south central Michigan