- n.(1917年以前的)俄罗斯帝国; 现俄罗斯; 俄罗斯皮革;
His apartment was the most famous literary salon in Russia.
the abolition of serfdom in Russia in 1861
The middle decades of the 19th century marked a watershed in Russia's history.
He cautioned that the Russia - American discussions were still in an exploratory stage.
After a year and a half of war Russia was defeated.
Alaska was once possessed by Russia.
The emperor of Russia Peter I was given the appellation " the Great ".
俄皇彼得一世被加上了 “ 大帝 ” 的称号.
So much homage at least the world paid to Russia.
英汉非文学 - 历史
All these ligneous plants are imported from Russia.
They executed Russia's imperial family in 1918.
TheThey executed Russia's imperial family in 1918.
" A new phase in the history of Russia begins "
“ 俄国历史的新阶段开始了 ”
" Name the Czars of Russia, " he barked.
“ 说出沙皇的名字! ” 他吼道.
英汉非文学 - 科学史
Russia was pushing down through Manchuria to Corea.
英汉非文学 - 历史
England and France fought against Russia in the Crimean War.
The trend began in 2007, when leading wheat-exporting countries such as Russia and Argentina limited or banned their exports, in hopes of increasing local food supplies and thereby bringing down domestic food prices.
Russia's other late nights and early mornings generally correspond to public holidays.
With several monitoring stations operating in Antarctica, Russia is trying hard to counter America's dominance in the field of worldwide navigational facilities.
South Korea, which operates state-of-the-art bases here, is increasing its fishing of krill ( ' , 磷虾), found in abundance in the Southern Ocean, while Russia recently frustrated efforts to create one of the world's largest ocean sanctuaries here.
On a glacier-filled island with fjords ( ' , 峡湾) and elephant seals, Russia has built Antarctica's first Orthodox church on a hill overlooking its research base.
Efforts to create one of the world's largest ocean sanctuaries failed because of Russia's obstruction.
But US researchers quietly complain about budget restraints and having far fewer icebreakers than Russia, limiting the reach of the United States in Antarctica.
Building on a Soviet-era foothold, Russia is expanding its monitoring stations for Glonass, its version of the Global Positioning System ( ' , GPS).
117 With Russia's help, Belarus is preparing to build its first Antarctic base.
After the Soviet Union's collapse, says Cherlin, "anxiety for the future" depressed birthrates in Russia and Eastern Europe.
Indeed official figures suggest the country has shrunk by 5% since 1993 and people in Russia live a shorter life now than those in 1961.
2017年高考英语江苏卷 任务型阅读 原文
Last summer, I toured Russia for two weeks.
2015年高考英语全国卷1 听力 原文
Russia is another country with population problems that could break its economic promise.
2017年高考英语江苏卷 任务型阅读 原文收起真题例句
1. a former communist country in eastern Europe and northern Asia; established in 1922; included Russia and 14 other soviet socialist republics (Ukraine and Byelorussia an others); officially dissolved 31 December 1991
2. formerly the largest Soviet Socialist Republic in the USSR occupying eastern Europe and northern Asia
3. a former empire in eastern Europe and northern Asia created in the 14th century with Moscow as the capital; powerful in 17-18th centuries under Peter the Great and Catherine the Great when Saint Petersburg was the capital; overthrown by revolution in 19
4. a federation in northeastern Europe and northern Asia; formerly Soviet Russia; since 1991 an independent state