[英] [ˈɛərən] [美] [ˈɛrən, ˈær-] 生词本
1. United States professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934)
2. (Old Testament) elder brother of Moses and first high priest of the Israelites; created the Golden Calf
- 1. Aaron Copland(1900-1990)was one of the leading American composers in 20th century.
- 阿伦·科普兰(Aaron Copland,1900-1990)是美国20世纪最重要的作曲家之一。
- 2. Will he? Behind Rafer Alston, Mike James, John Lucas III, and Aaron Brooks.
- 3. Byron himself is a disembodied idea, an aureate memory, compared with Aaron.
- 4. Aaron's vitality was too low for a violent reaction to the news about Beck.
- 5. In nine years of living just outside Siena, Aaron Jastrow had never attended a Palio.