- 2. The pro-gramme's researchers are guilty of bias and misrepresentation.
- 5. Employers must consider all candidates impartially and without bias.
1. a partiality that prevents objective consideration of an issue or situation
2. a line or cut across a fabric that is not at right angles to a side of the fabric
- synonym： diagonal
1. influence in an unfair way;
- "you are biasing my choice by telling me yours"
2. cause to be biased
- synonym： predetermine
1. slanting diagonally across the grain of a fabric;
- "a bias fold"
- battlefield illuminator airborne system