Is this a dog or a bitch?
That Harriet is a cold-hearted bitch.
She is the bitch from hell.
Bitch Boxer is a solo show worth seeking out.
The cops love me because I'm the bitch super.
I would change the motherfucker' to bitch.
If someone calls a woman a bitch, they are saying in a very rude way that they think she behaves in a very unpleasant way.
disapproval INFORMAL 非正式 VERY RUDE 非常无礼
If you describe a situation as a bitch, you mean that it is very unpleasant or difficult to deal with.
INFORMAL 非正式 RUDE 无礼
If you say that someone is bitching about something, you mean that you disapprove of the fact that they are complaining about it in an unpleasant way.
They're forever bitching about everybody else.
A bitch is a female dog.
The bitch bore six puppies.
She is a real bitch.
He bitched about the poor service.
Finally the son of a bitch walked out of one of the buildings near the runway there.
1. an unpleasant difficulty;
- " "this problem is a real bitch" "
2. a woman who is thoroughly disliked;
- " "she said her son thought Hilary was a bitch" "
3. informal terms for objecting;
- " "I have a gripe about the service here" "
4. female of any member of the dog family
1. say mean things
bitch of a somebody
What a bitch of a day!
This is a bitch of a job.
He is really a bitch of a boss.
Old English bicce, of Germanic origin