1. the act of drilling
- synonym： drilling
2. the act of drilling a hole in the earth in the hope of producing petroleum
1. so lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness;
- "a boring evening with uninteresting people"
- "the deadening effect of some routine tasks"
- "a dull play"
- "his competent but dull performance"
- "a ho-hum speaker who couldn't capture their attention"
- "what an irksome task the writing of long letters is"- Edmund Burke
- "tedious days on the train"
- "the tiresome chirping of a cricket"- Mark Twain
- "other people's dreams are dreadfully wearisome"
体育| 机械| 生物学| 航天