- 复数： brooms
1. a cleaning implement for sweeping; bundle of straws or twigs attached to a long handle
2. any of various shrubs of the genera Cytisus or Genista or Spartium having long slender branches and racemes of yellow flowers
3. common Old World heath represented by many varieties; low evergreen grown widely in the northern hemisphere
1. sweep with a broom or as if with a broom;
- "Sweep the crumbs off the table"
- "Sweep under the bed"
- synonym： sweep
2. finish with a broom
- ballistic recovery of orbiting man