- 1. We stayed at Tom's place. It isn't exactly Buck House, but it's comfortable enough.
1. a gymnastic horse without pommels and with one end elongated; used lengthwise for vaulting
2. a piece of paper money worth one dollar
3. a framework for holding wood that is being sawed
4. mature male of various mammals (especially deer or antelope)
1. to strive with determination;
- "John is bucking for a promotion"
- "buck the trend"
- synonym： go against
3. move quickly and violently;
4. jump vertically, with legs stiff and back arched;
1. of the lowest rank in a category;
- "a buck private"
- 2. 鞍马
- 3. 跳跃器