- 3. The Vietnamese government has fixed on May 19th to celebrate his anniversary.
- 4. Duncan and his triumphant soldiers celebrate their military victory.
- 5. "Maybe we could celebrate tonight." — "What did you have in mind?"
1. celebrate, as of holidays or rites;
2. have a celebration;
- "They were feting the patriarch of the family"
- "After the exam, the students were celebrating"
- synonym： fete
3. assign great social importance to;
释义vt.（及物动词） 1. 庆祝 eg.We held a party to celebrate our success. 我们举行宴会庆祝我们的成功。 2. 举行锛埢槔竦纫鞘健⑶斓滹級主持 eg.They celebrated their marriage 8 years ago. 他们在八年前举行的婚庆。 3. 颂扬，赞美 eg.The event was celebrated by poets and historians. 这一事件为诗人和历史学家所赞颂。vi.（不及物动词） 1. 庆祝，过节 Today is his birthday, so we're going to celebrate. 今天是他本内容来源于 查看更多内容>>