- 1. I had a persecution complex and thought people were conspiring against me.
- 2. In this new book, Harrison brilliantly disentangles complex debates.
- 3. Today's complex buildings require close teamwork between the architect and the builders.
1. a conceptual whole made up of complicated and related parts;
- "the complex of shopping malls, houses, and roads created a new town"
- synonym： composite
2. a compound described in terms of the central atom to which other atoms are bound or coordinated
- synonym： coordination compound
3. (psychoanalysis) a combination of emotions and impulses that have been rejected from awareness but still influence a person's behavior
4. a whole structure (as a building) made up of interconnected or related structures
- synonym： building complex
1. complicated in structure; consisting of interconnected parts;
- "a complex set of variations based on a simple folk melody"
- "a complex mass of diverse laws and customs"
- antonym： simple
化学| 医学| 心理学| 数学| 法律| 电子学
- Committee on Planetary and Lunar Exploration