- 1. She contrived to spend a couple of hours with him every Sunday evening.
1. a small indefinite number;
- "he's coming for a couple of days"
2. a pair of people who live together;
3. a pair who associate with one another;
4. two items of the same kind
5. something joined by two equal and opposite forces that act along parallel lines
1. bring two objects, ideas, or people together;
2. link together;
3. form a pair or pairs;
4. make love;
体育| 力学| 医学| 土木工程| 水利| 物理学
- communications-oriented user programming language