- 复数： crystals
- 4. Remember that these are only guidelines: I don't have a crystal ball.
- 5. Everyone must be familiar with the old favourite among roses, Crystal Palace.
1. a solid formed by the solidification of a chemical and having a highly regular atomic structure
2. a crystalline element used as a component in various electronic devices
3. a rock formed by the solidification of a substance; has regularly repeating internal structure; external plane faces
- synonym： crystallization
4. colorless glass made of almost pure silica
5. glassware made of quartz
6. a protective cover that protects the face of a watch
- Meth Capital Crystal Methamphetamine Capital